We're looking for a Marketing Specialist to join our small but spicy marketing team and to boost our marketing activities in Finland and abroad! We offer an unique environment where you'll have a chance to develop your marketing skills and work with meaningful products and services.
As a Marketing Specialist, you'll conduct different marketing activities to support business growth locally and internationally. Pharmaceutical Information Centre's services and products include e.g. Pharmaceutical information Services (Pharmaca Fennica), Events and Trainings, and Decision Intelligence / Business Intelligence tools. You work closely with the Marketing Director and different professionals across the organization, from sales to all business units and IT.
What you’ll do
- Conduct marketing activities locally and internationally to support sales and business growth.
- Execute the marketing plan by utilizing different marketing tools and producing marketing content across different channels (such as social media, email, events).
- Prepare and execute effective marketing and sales campaigns and materials with sales and the business unit teams.
- Participate in building Pharmaceutical Information Centre's brand and awareness in Finland and abroad.
- Work with HR to support employer branding and recruitment communications.
- Supporting professionals with marketing communication-related activities.
Who you are
- Strong experience in digital marketing e.g., content marketing, marketing automation, SEO, campaign marketing, social media marketing and social media advertising. You also might have some experience in SEM.
- You are a master in producing engaging content - e.g., different marketing and sales materials, blogs, social media posts, presentations and product descriptions across different channels.
- You have experience in working with different marketing-related technologies such as websites, marketing automation, content management systems etc.
- Visual understanding and experience in basic design tools such as Photoshop, InDesign and video editing tools. You're also familiar with creating presentations on PowerPoint.
- You might be familiar with the healthcare and/or pharmaceutical industry and/or have experience from the IT sector. International marketing experience is highly valued in this position.
- You have a degree in business, marketing or equivalent.
- You have excellent Finnish and English language (verbal, written, presentation) skills.
What we offer
- A new position in a growing and internationalizing company.
- A chance to market meaningful, health- and pharmaceutical-related products and services.
- Low hierarchy and relaxed work environment
- Flexible working hours and remote work opportunity (office in Helsinki)
- Comprehensive employee benefits
How to apply
Please send us a brief introduction, a salary requirement, and a CV in English or Finnish. Please send your application to email@example.com by the 15th of August at the latest.
For more information, please contact Elisa Nordvall, Marketing Director (firstname.lastname@example.org, +358 50 520 5535).
About Pharmaceutical Information Centre
Pharmaceutical Information Centre has been a reliable source of information for healthcare and pharmaceutical professionals for over 45 years. We are an active player in the international and rapidly digitalizing ecosystem of healthcare. Our services are a unique combination of pharmaceutical expertise and modern technology. We are a constantly evolving expert partner that creates growth, success, and efficiency for our customers.
Pharmaceutical Information Centre is a Great Place to Work - read more here.