Nordic Pediatric Conference 13th June, Helsinki
The Nordic Pediatric Networks, Pharma Associations and Regulators arrange in collaboration Nordic Pediatric conference in Helsinki 13 June 2017. The Conference is a one day conference funded by NordForsk/ Nordic Trial Alliance and it is free of charge. Conference is held in Leonardo da Vinci Auditorium, Itämerenkatu 11-13 Helsinki.
Preliminary program and registration can be found from here.
- Regulatory up-date by EMA / PDCO (Pediatric Committee)
- Network up-date by Nordic National Pediatric Research Networks and NordicPedMed
- Industry perspectives for pediatric medicines development and Nordic strengths
- Nordic collaboration between national Ethics Committees
- New European level initiatives & infrastructures for Pediatric Clinical Trials
- Nordic area & collaboration as its best by all stakeholders – Discussion
More information about the conference