For pharmaceutical and healthcare professionals
Continuing education courses for the pharmaceutical and health care sector with over 40 years of expertise
Continuous self development is essential in today's rapidly changing world. Continuous education raises the competitiveness of your organization and creates new business opportunities. The Pharmaceutical Information Centre supports you and your business by providing versatile training services with current topics. You can better respond to tomorrow's needs and also create them yourself.
We arrange current seminars and induction training as well as online training. Your own training package can be tailored according to your specific needs.
We create trainings in cooperation with our customers and partners
We meet our customers and our partners regularly on different forums. Through a continuous discussion we keep track of what kind of know-how our customers need now and in the future. Broad customer orientation is the cornerstone of our operations.
We design our training in close cooperation with the best experts in pharmaceutical and health industry. This ensures that our trainings are always high standard and address themes of interest in a comprehensive and interesting way.
Versatile topics for medical and healthcare professionals
The themes of our training are versatile and cover, for example, drug life cycle phases from product development to patient care. Every year annual seminars are held, such as the Clinical Trials Forum, the Drug Safety Seminar and the GMP Seminar. Majority of our courses are held in Finnish.
Examples of our course topics:
- Pharmaceutical research, Good Clinical Practice (GCP)
- Marketing authorizations, market access, pricing and reimbursement, health economics
- Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP)
- Pharmaceutical marketing and Pharma industry Finland's Code of Ethics
- OTC products and prescription drugs
- RWE / RWD and data management
- Genomics and personalized health
- Digitalization, artificial intelligence and robotics
- Social and healthcare reform, effectiveness of treatment
- Revision courses about pharmacology
Welcome to learn, generate ideas or train with us
Did not find a suitable training topic? Let us know. We are happy to discuss your education needs and create learning solutions for you.
Our training team, Ulla, Anja, Milla and Viktoria, is happy to help you.
You can reach us by phone (09) 6150 4973 and by email firstname.lastname@example.org.