Place: Online Webinar
Date: Tue 26 April 2022
Time: 12:30-13:00 pm (EEST)
The Nordic countries have population over 27 million and the pharmaceutical market in Denmark, Finland, Norway and Sweden is over 14 billion € (wholesale price level). Despite its small population size Nordics is known for its high level of education and number of new innovations in many business sectors including pharmaceuticals.
Join the free webinar and learn how pharmaceutical market statistics can be used to monitor the changes in the market. Case examples are from cancer drugs and biosimilars market.
- Which markets are biggest and fastest growing markets
- Quick view on Finnish market (biggest products and regional analysis)
- Cancer market and generic erosion
- Current state of the biosimilar market in Finland
- Questions and Answers
Who should attend?
- You are entering the Nordic market and have need to evaluate marketing investments by looking at market size and competitor analysis
- You are already in the market but need to track the sales performance actively with fast updates
- You have products in cancer or biosimilar markets and need more information of current market.
- You are interested of our market statistic service and would like to know more
- You are already our customer and want to have latest news of our service
Product Manager, Pharmaceutical Information Centre
Mikko has long experience within pharmaceutical business and deep understanding of pharmaceutical sales statistics and how it can be used in market analysis and performance tracking. Mikko has worked for several pharmaceutical companies and consulting firms in Finnish and international organizations. He joined the Pharmaceutical Information Centre six years ago.
Pharmaceutical Information Centre – Improvement starts with knowledge
The Pharmaceutical Information Centre produces medical information, continuing education courses and data management services for healthcare and pharmaceutical companies and organizations. The company is known for the Pharmaca Fennica® drug database, which also includes a pharmacogenomic data to support the decision-making of healthcare professionals. We maintain up-to-date medical information for the needs of social and healthcare professionals, pharmaceutical companies and healthcare system vendors.
In addition, we produce the national ePrescription Master Data database for Kela (The Social Insurance Institution of Finland) and manage the identification of medicines (Vnr service) in the Nordic countries. Pharmarket business intelligence service provides an easy tool for Nordic drug sales information. We work internationally with our partner network.