PHARMANALYTICS REAL WORLD INSIGHTS
Use of the pharmaceuticals in real life
Do you need data on the real world use of pharmaceuticals in your work (Real World Data, RWD)? Do you need to monitor changes in drug treatments or the distribution of indications?
The Pharmanalytics Real World Insights service is a cost-effective business intelligence tool for steering operations that enables you to ensure equal implementation of treatment. The service brings together data from Kela's statistics on reimbursements and the Finnish Institute for Health and Welfare’s Avohilmo register and offers up-to-date information on the real world use of drugs to sales, marketing and market access functions in pharmaceutical companies and to social and healthcare decision-makers and chief physicians.
Rapid overview of trends and changes in drug therapy
The Pharmanalytics Real World Insights service enables pharmaceutical and healthcare providers to analyse the implementation of drug therapy quickly and flexibly at the regional, national and Nordic levels. Data is automatically updated to the service, and users gain a rapid overview of the trends and changes in drug therapy. It is easy to see:
- Which diseases drugs are used for
- How many new users there are for drugs
- How drug therapy practices differ regionally, for example by hospital district
- How user numbers shift between different forms of drug therapy
The data can be studied and visualised with an easy-to-use tool and it is possible to find answers for very precise questions. At the same time, the service’s data protection meets the legal requirements and does not contain any information that could be used to identify patients.
Learn more about our other business intelligence services:
- Nordic Pharma Insights – Reliable and up-to-date statistics on pharmaceutical sales in all Nordic countries
- Pharmarket market statistics service – Information to support decision-making
- Pharmanalytics Advanced Insights − Data driven decision making